Mineral resource centers (MRCs) are defined by the strategic planning documents of the last decade as objects of management in program-targeted planning for the development and exploitation of the mineral base, since they allow taking into account the totality of factors that determine the stability of production development - the structure of reserves and resources, the quality of minerals, production indicators and transport security of export of commodity products. A unified approach to their highlighting and localization for various types of minerals, developed in solving the practical problems of mining companies and state management bodies of the subsoil fund, is outlined. While highlighting MRC at the first stage, a technological center of production is established - a set of developed fields that have a common point of delivery of marketable products; its allocation, for example, for oil, is based on the establishment of a sequence of elements of the transport chain "deposit - field - booster pumping stations - delivery point." The external boundary of MPCs is determined on the basis of the economically feasible distance of licensed areas from the existing or planned transport infrastructure. The MRCs are typified by mode of export of products (pipeline, railway, sea); the allocation of MRCs providing local processing or consumption is justified. Examples of spatial transformation of MRCs related to change of transport schemes of export of products are considered.
1. Luk'yanov E.V., Grigor'ev M.N., Grishina V.L., Innovative program-target planning of public administration in the development of the resource base - the demand for the regions (In Russ.), Neftegazovaya vertikal', 2010, no. 6, pp. 32–36.
2. Ryabukhin V.T., Kompaniya “Polimetall” v novoy kontseptsii Ministerstva prirodnykh resursov RF o vosproizvodstve i ispol'zovanii mineral'no-syr'evoy bazy na osnove klasternogo podkhoda (Polymetal Company in the new concept of the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation on the reproduction and use of the mineral resource base based on the cluster approach), Proceedings of Round table “Strategiya vydeleniya i resursnoe obespechenie mineral'no-syr'evykh tsentrov na territorii Rossiyskoy Federatsii” (The strategy of allocation and resource provision of mineral resource centers on the territory of the Russian Federation), St. Petersburg: Publ. of VSEGEI, URL: https://vsegei.ru/ru/conf/summary/round_table10/present.php
3. Belkina E.Yu., Pavlov V.A., Ismagilov A.F., Khamitov I.G. et al., Smart system of business planning management for oil company at the basis of regional integrated models (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2010, no. 8, pp. 10–12.
4. Galimov R.N., Shakshin V.P., Lomovskikh S.V. et al., The optimization of hydraulic calculations for regional integrated modeling (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2013, no. 5, pp. 110–113.
5. Grigor'ev M.N., Oil production centers as the backbone of the fuel&energy comlex resources base development (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2003, no. 12, pp. 16–19.
6. Donskoy S.E., Grigor'ev M.N., Approaches to distinguishing mineral-raw material centres of oil and their resource base development management (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza, 2010, no. 5, pp. 24–28.
7. Grigor'ev M.N., Substantiation of a complex of actions for expansion of resource base of oil extracting in the Timan-Pechora Province (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2004, no. 5, pp. 26–29.
8. Grigor'ev M.N., Russia’s experience in creating monitoring systems for the development of the Arctic zone (In Russ.), Arkticheskie vedomosti, 2018, no. 2, pp. 78–91.
9. Grigor'ev M.N., Daniel' E.D., Offshore oil production centers in Northwest Europe (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2006, no. 5, pp. 46–51.
10. Grigor'ev M.N., Arctic ranking on the concept of mineral resource centers for the development of the Arctic zone of Russia (In Russ.), Neft' i kapital, 2018, no. 12, pp. 6–12.
11. Grigorev M.N., Forecast of development of oil and gas mineral resource centers in the Arctic zone with a marine transportation scheme (In Russ.), Neftegaz.RU Offshore, 2018, no. 5, pp. 50–57.
12. Grigorev M.N., Problems of the development of mineral resources with year-round transportation of the products from the water area of the Northern Sea route (In Russ.), Bezopasnost' Truda v Promyshlennosti, 2020, no. 1, pp. 42–51.
13. Grigor'ev M.N., Transport maintenance of development of the mineral-resources centers of oil of the Timano-Pechora Province (In Russ.), Burenie i neft', 2012, no. 3, pp. 8–14.14. Ezhenedel'nyy obzor eksporta rossiyskoy nefti (Weekly overview of Russian oil exports), Argus Eksport nefti, 2016, V. XVII, no. 36.
More or to buy article
The article presents the results of research on a number of post-sedimentation factors affecting the conversion of organic matter. Taking into account the additional tectonic impact on oil-producing rocks in the future will expand the boundaries of ideas about the oil and gas potential of some regions, as well as increase the volume of the Rosneft Ñompany's resource base within its license areas and a number of territories of the Unallocated Fund of the Russian Federation. The authors explore the issues of the level of oil and gas formation and the degree of carbonification of dispersed organic matter using the example of the identified oil and gas content of the Preddonetsky trough and southern Sakhalin, and the features of the phase composition of hydrocarbons in open fields. The results can be used to assess the prospects for oil and gas discovery in areas initially classified as unpromising due to insufficient catagenetic maturity of parent rocks. In addition to the main and traditional factors of transformation of organic matter of sedimentary strata (temperature, pressure, and geological time), the influence of local dynamic stresses, compression energy, and local warming of rocks due to the influence of fault tectonics is considered. The existing volume of actual and experimental data indicates an increase in the stage of catagenesis in the zones of active tectonic dislocations, which is evident in the local increase in the reflectivity of vitrinite of coal inclusions.
Within the North-Donetsk trough and small intermountain depressions of southern Sakhalin, where the estimated oil and gas potential is quite limited, fault tectonics and heat and mass transfer of substances can become increasingly important and could influence the formation of local promising zones for the search for oil and/or gas accumulations. One of the factors indicating the possible influence of dynamic action in natural conditions (dynamocatagenesis) is an uneven catagenesis within large structural objects. In particular, increased catagenetic transformation is recorded in zones bordering on folded structures, and local manifestations of additional stress on generating strata are observed.
1. Gladenkov Yu.B., Bazhenova O.K., Grechin V.I. et al., Kaynozoy Sakhalina i ego neftegazonosnost' (Cenozoic of Sakhalin and its oil and gas potential), Moscow: Geos Publ., 2002, 226 p.
2. Kharakhinov V.V., Neftegazovaya geologiya Sakhalinskogo regiona (Petroleum geology of the Sakhalin region), Moscow: Nauchnyy mir Publ., 2010, 276 p.
3. Astakhov M.S., Melenevskiy V.N., Fomin A.N., Vliyanie raznomasshtabnykh tektonicheskikh dislokatsiy na preobrazovanie organicheskogo veshchestva ugley (Influence of different-scale tectonic dislocations on the transformation of organic matter in coal), Proceedings of 12th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Geomodel' – 2017”, Gelendzhik, 11 – 14 September 2017, 11 p.
4. Cherskiy N.V., Tsarev V.P., Soroko T.I., Kuznetsov O.L., Vliyanie tektono-seysmicheskikh protsessov na obrazovanie i nakoplenie uglevodorodov (Influence of tectonic-seismic processes on the formation and accumulation of hydrocarbons): edited by Trofimuk A.A., Novosibirsk: Nauka Publ., 1985, 224 p.5. Lobusev A.V., Martynov V.G., Strakhov P.N., Novoe napravlenie k podkhodu podscheta zapasov nefti i gaza (A new direction to the approach to estimating oil and gas reserves), Proceedings of Gubkin University, 2011, no. 4, pp. 75–88.
More or to buy article
Currently reserve replacement is one of the key challenges in the oil industry. The discovery of a number of deposits confined to single Upper Devonian reefs indicates the need for a detailed study of such objects. In the article the North Kinel homocline is considered as the most potential area for this kind of deposits. Detailed research is complicated because of the area is underexplored by modern 3D seismic exploration, it covers only local areas, moreover the area is also unevenly explored by conventional 2D seismic survey. Insufficient knowledge makes necessary to continue geological exploration with forecasting the discovery of new oil reserves.
The article provides a detailed characteristic of the tectonics of the area under consideration, describes the model of sedimentation of the Upper Devonian formation, clarifies the lithological and stratigraphic features. Many local uplifts controlling deposits in the Carboniferous section are rootless and are absent in the underlying sediments of the terrigenous Devonian. Such uplifts are identified with the structures of differential compaction that formed over the Upper Devonian reefs. In the course of the work, a detailed analysis of the oil and gas potential of the reservoirs in the area under consideration was carried out, a description of their reservoir rocks and seals was given. The covers of reservoirs in the Famennian stage are developed everywhere, which indicates the prospects for these deposits. In the course of the performed analysis, the entire existing stock of wells that penetrated the Devonian formation was worked out. As a result of the assessment of well data, a research base was formed, which makes it possible to determine the priority areas of exploration. It is recommended to plan the top-priority areas of geological exploration relying primarily on 3D seismic exploration taking into account recently discovered deposits and fields in the northeastern and northeastern regions.
1. Nikitin Yu.I., Ostapenko S.V., Shcheglov V.B., New branch of activities pertaining to geological prospecting in Orenburg region (In Russ.), Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2011, no. 11, pp. 13–18.
2. Sukharevich P.M. Kulakov A.I., Kovrizhkin V.S., Zakonomernosti razmeshcheniya i usloviya formirovaniya zalezhey nefti i gaza Volgo-Ural'skoy oblasti (Regularities of placement and conditions of formation of oil and gas deposits in the Volga-Ural region), Part VI. Orenburgskaya oblast' (Orenburg region), Proceedings of VNIGNI, Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1978, 216 p.
3. Geologicheskoe stroenie i neftegazonosnost' Orenburgskoy oblasti (Geological structure and oil and gas potential of the Orenburg region): edited by Panteleev A.S. et al., Orenburg: Orenburgskoe knizhnoe izdatel'stvo Publ., 1997, 272 p.
4. Konovalenko S.S., Paleogeomorfologiya yugo-vostoka Russkoy plity (Orenburgskaya oblast') ot rifeya do terne v svyazi s poiskami nefti i gaza (Paleogeomorphology of the southeastern Russian plate (Orenburg region) from Riphean to Terne in connection with prospecting for oil and gas), Part 1, Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1990, 171 p.
5. Mirchink M.F. et al., Rify Uralo-Povolzh'ya, ikh rol' v zameshchenii zalezhey nefti i gaza i metodika poiskov (Reefs of the Ural-Volga region, their role in replacing oil and gas deposits and methods of prospecting), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1974, 152 p.
6. Shakirov V.A., Vilesov A.P., Luzina L.A. et al., Geological specific features of the fluid seal in the carbonate thickness section of the Famenian stage in Orenburg region (In Russ.), Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2018, no. 7, pp. 27–36.
7. Shakirov V.A., Miropol'tsev K.F., Vilesov A.P. et al., Forecast of seal rocks areal extent in Upper Devonian carbonates in Orenburg region (In Russ.), Neftyanaya provintsiya, 2018, no. 4, pp. 133–152.8. Nikitin Yu.I., Vilesov A.P., Koryagin N.N., Oil-bearing Upper-Fransian reefs – a new direction of geological exploration in Orenburg region (In Russ.), Geologiya, geofizika i razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2018, no. 5, pp. 4–11.
More or to buy article
We have developed methodological techniques for studying the structure of intervals field on the basis of detailed correlation of well sections: selection of the most informative complex of well-log curves applied to geological conditions at each geological features; an initial allocation of solid intervals of the profile used as main and auxiliary markers, as if the grip is located between the pervious seams and streaks; tension and compression well-log curves; rendering reference intervals, limited to one or two well-log curves; sequential paleoprofeling repeated change of line of settlement, to ascertain the presence of specific changes in the context between the two adjacent lines of the comparison;
The first part explains the nature of formation of the upper Jurassic anomalous sections of the Bazhenov formation as the result of the accumulation of precipitation upon immersion of the individual blocks in considerationem faults with subsequent widespread precipitation accumulation actually Bazhenov formation, after which dip was involved previously stationary adjacent blocks with an offsetting limits on the accumulation of precipitation of the lower Cretaceous Achimov sequence, resulting in rocks of the Bazhenov formation actually are "upturned" over the anomalous sections, whereas the thickness of the Achimov bundle over the Bazhen proper is minimal.
In the second part, well sections of the lower Cretaceous Sortym formation were correlated between two parallel markers: the Georgievskaya formation and the Urievskaya unit; wells were grouped by section types in order to identify the block structure of the studied deposits; and correlation schemes were combined with seismic data.
Based on the developed methodological techniques for studying lower Cretaceous deposits, it is concluded that during their formation, vertical sinking of blocks along consedimentation faults and equal-speed deflection in the same time intervals caused the clinoform occurrence of rocks; the complex of studies allows us to assume the presence of oil-producing formations in the sedimentary column.
1. Gutman I.S., Saakyan M.I., Ursegov S.O. et al., Metodicheskie rekomendatsii k korrelyatsii razrezov skvazhin (Methodological recommendations for the correlation of well sections): edited by Gutman I.S., Moscow: Nedra Publ., 2013, 112 p.
2. Gutman I.S., Korrelyatsiya razrezov skvazhin slozhnopostroyennykh neftegazonosnykh ob”yektov na osnove innovatsionnykh tekhnologiy (Well log correlation for complex oil and gas bearing objects on the basis of innovative technologies), Moscow: Publ. of Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, 2011, 116 p.
3. Karogodin Yu.N., Glebov V.V., Ershov S.V., Kazanenkov V.A., Osobennosti stroeniya achimovskoy tolshchi neokoma Nizhnevartovskogo svoda v svyazi s dorazvedkoy mestorozhdeniy nefti i gaza (Features of the structure of the Achimov strata of the neocomian of the Nizhnevartovsk arch in connection with additional exploration of oil and gas fields), Collected papers “Geologiya i problemy poiskov novykh krupnykh mestorozhdeniy nefti i gaza v Sibiri (Rezul'taty rabot po Mezhvedomstvennoy regional'noy nauchnoy programme “Poisk” za 1994 g.) (Geology and problems of prospecting for new large oil and gas fields in Siberia (Results of work on the Interdepartmental Regional Scientific Program "Poisk" for 1994)), Part 1, 1996, pp. 102–107.4. Gutman I.S., Kachkina E.A., Saakyan M.I., Skachek K.G., Abnormal sections of Bazhenov suite and Achimov clinoform respectively as a result of the fault tectonics and plicative (In Russ.), Nedropol'zovanie – KhKhI vek, 2016, no. 3 (60), pp. 72–83.
More or to buy article
Oil companies today continue to develop a large number of fields discovered, explored and drilled in the last century. In the conditions of old mining provinces, it is most important to increase the reliability of quantitative estimates of calculation parameters, which contributes to the efficiency of searching for missed hydrocarbon deposits, and rational planning of geological and technical measures. Despite the long history of development of the majority of deposits in the southern regions of the country, which include deposits with complex geological structure and complex reservoirs, due to the limited availability of source data sets, simplified and generalized approaches were often used for their step-by-step modeling. To get accurate geological and hydrodynamic models need to have the parameters obtained by the reasonable interpretation of complex petrophysical models, adapted to the limited set and the low quality of the original data, the Process of geological-petrophysical modeling should include differentiation approaches evaluation estimation of parameters subject to radically different geological and technical factors drilling operations and reservoir properties of the same name reveal deposits within the neighbouring regions.
Rosneft Oil Company, together with Rosneft - NTC LLC (a subsidiary of Rosneft) implemented a modern geological model of upper Cretaceous carbonate deposits with distribution of "high-capacity" permeable intervals in the fractured reservoir array, based on a preliminary detailed study of the reservoir potential, sedimentation conditions, and geological structure of the deposits of the same name within the Eastern and Central regions of the Republic of Ingushetia and Ciscaucasia as a whole. The proposed methods, correcting dependencies and coefficients can be used for similar carbonate deposits with effective voids of secondary origin and an inefficient matrix of this and other regions with similar geological and geophysical characteristics of deposits, which contributes to a more accurate assessment of the calculated parameters using well logging data, as well as to increase the efficiency of planning geological and technical measures.
1. Braylovskiy A.L., Povyshenie effektivnosti geofizicheskikh issledovaniy skvazhin dlya izucheniya slozhnykh karbonatnykh kollektorov (na primere verkhnemelovykh otlozheniy Prikumskoy sistemy podnyatiy) (Improving the efficiency of well logging for the study of complex carbonate reservoirs (by the example of the Upper Cretaceous deposits of Prikumsk the uplifts)): thesis of candidate of geological and mineralogical science, Groznyy, 1985
2. Kotyakhov F.I., Serebrennikov S.A., Shcherbakova T.V., Determination of physical parameters of fractured reservoirs using deep photography of wellbore walls (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 1961, no. 5, pp. 40–45.
3. Kotyakhov F.I., Combined use of indicator curves and pressure build-up curves to estimate oil reserves in fractured reservoirs (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza, 1966, no. 2, ðð. 57–60.
4. Merkulov A., Vasil'ev V.M., K voprosu opredeleniya neftenasyshcheniya treshchinno-kavernoznykh karbonatnykh porod (On the issue of determining the oil saturation of fractured-cavernous carbonate rocks), Collected papers “Geologiya i neftegazonosnost' Vostochnogo Predkavkaz'ya” (Geology and oil and gas potential of the Eastern Ciscaucasia), Proceedings of SevKavNIPIneft', 1973, V. XIII, pp. 204–209.
5. Pozinenko B.V., K voprosu otsenki zapasov nefti v anizotropnom treshchinnom kollektore ob"emnym metodom (On the issue of assessing oil reserves in an anisotropic fractured reservoir by the volumetric method), Collected papers “Treshchinnye kollektory nefti i gaza i metody ikh izucheniya” (Fractured oil and gas reservoirs and methods of their study), Proceedings of VNIGRI, 1965, V. 242, ðð. 107–112.
6. Romm E.S., Fil'tratsionnye svoystva treshchinovatykh gornykh porod (Filtration properties of fractured rocks), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1966, 283 p.
7. Shnurman G.A., Itenberg S.S., Izuchenie slozhnykh kollektorov Vostochnogo Predkavkaz'ya po dannym promyslovoy geofiziki (Study of complex reservoirs of the Eastern Ciscaucasia based on field geophysics data), Rostov: Publ. of Rostov University, 1979, 240 p.
8. Chumicheva A.A., Oks L.S., Features of construction petrophysical models used in the interpretation of geological and geophysical data on the cretaceous deposits of the Eastern Stavropol region (In Russ.), Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik OAO “NK “Rosneft'”, 2015, no. 2 (39), pp. 33–37.
More or to buy article
The article discusses the structural features of the void space of the rocks of the volcanic-sedimentary sequence of the central zone of the north-eastern framing of the Krasnoleninsky arch. Presented ways of separating rocks by type of void space and quantifying the fracture, pore, and cavern volcanic capacities based on a standard complex of well logging methods. It has been established that the features of the void space of the rocks of the volcanic-sedimentary sequence differ depending on the petrotypes. A combination of a fissure and a cavernous type of voids is characteristic of lava formations - effusive rocks, clastolavas, and lavoclastites. The structure of the void space of pyroclastic formations - tuffs depends on the size of the fragments of their constituents. Agglomerate tuffs differences are characterized by a fissure-cavernous-granular type of voids, ash - granular (pore). The pore type represents the void space of volcanic-sedimentary and sedimentary rocks. According to the data of acoustic, density and neutron logs, based on the relationship between the interval time of longitudinal waves and the density of non-porous minerals, a method for identifying intervals is proposed. The method is adapted for the types of rocks found in the section of the volcanic-sedimentary sequence. The quantitative determination of the fraction of voids types in volcanic rocks is carried out according to the method of V.M. Dobrynin As a result of the petrophysical adjustment using the results of special core investigations for deposits of the volcanic-sedimentary sequence, the theoretical dependences of the interval times of the longitudinal and transverse elastic waves on the coefficient of total porosity are calculated. The selection of tuning factors was made taking into account the structural features of the void space of rocks. It has been established that the effusive differences of volcanic rocks differ from volcaniclastic ones — tuffs, clastolavs, and lavoclastites in terms of the compressibility coefficients of intergranular pores and cavernous voids. An example of separation of rocks from a section of a volcanic-sedimentary sequence according to the type of void space according to a standard complex well logging methods is given. The fracture, intergranular and cavern reservoirs were calculated. The results are confirmed by the data of logging, geological and technological studies of wells and test results. It is shown that the use of the results allows to increase the reliability of the identification of productive intervals of the volcanic-sedimentary sequence.
1. Korovina T.A., Kropotova E.P., Romanov E.A., Shadrina S.V., Geologiya i neftenasyshchenie v porodakh triasa Rogozhnikovskogo LU. Regional'nye seysmologicheskie i metodicheskie predposylki uvelicheniya resursnoy bazy nefti, gaza i kondensata, povyshenie izvlekaemosti nefti v Zapadno-Sibirskoy neftegazonosnoy provintsii (Geology and oil saturation in the Triassic rocks of the Rogozhnikovsky license area. Regional seismological and methodological prerequisites for increasing the resource base of oil, gas and condensate, increasing oil recoverability in the West Siberian oil and gas province), Collected papers “Sostoyanie, tendentsii i problemy razvitiya neftegazovogo potentsiala Zapadnoy Sibiri” (The state, trends and problems of the development of oil and gas potential of Western Siberia), Proceedings of mezhdunarodnoy akademicheskoy konferentsii, Tyumen, 11-13 October 2006, Ekaterinburg: Format Publ., 2006, pp. 138–142.
2. Kropotova E.P., Korovina T.A., Romanov E.A., Fedortsov I.V., Sostoyanie izuchennosti i sovremennye vzglyady na stroenie, sostav i perspektivy doyurskikh otlozheniy zapadnoy chasti Surgutskogo rayona (Rogozhnikovskiy litsenzionnyy uchastok) (The state of knowledge and modern views on the structure, composition and prospects of pre-Jurassic deposits of the western part of the Surgut region (Rogozhnikovsky license area)),Proceedings of IX scientific and practical conference “Puti realizatsii neftegazovogo potentsiala KhMAO” (Ways of realization of oil and gas potential of KhMAO), Ekaterinburg: IzdatNaukaServis Publ., 2006, pp. 133–146.
3. Shadrina S.V., Composition, structure, and age of the Pre-Jurassic basement rocks in the north-eastern framing of the Krasnoleninsky anticlinal fold (In Russ.), Geologiya nefti i gaza, 2018, no. 4, pp. 27–33.
4. Karlov A.M., Usmanov I.Sh., Trofimov E.N. et al., Makroizuchenie neftenasyshchennykh vulkanitov doyurskogo kompleksa Sidermskoy ploshchadi Rogozhnikovskogo mestorozhdeniya (Macro-study of oil-saturated volcanics of the pre-Jurassic complex of the Sidermskaya area of the Rogozhnikovskoye field) Proceedings of X scientific and practical conference “Puti realizatsii neftegazovogo potentsiala KhMAO” (Ways of realization of oil and gas potential of KhMAO), Ekaterinburg: IzdatNaukaServis Publ., 2007, pp. 295–307.
5. Pettijohn F.J., Sedimentary rocks, New York, Harper, 1957, 784 p.
6. Frolova Yu.V., Specific features in the composition, structure, and properties of volcaniclastic rocks (In Russ.), Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Ser. 4. Geologiya, 2008, no. 1, pp. 30–38.
7. Frolova Yu.V., Ladygin V.M., Petrophysical transformations of rocks in the Mutnovsky volcanic region (South Kamchatka) under the influence of hydrothermal processes (In Russ.), Vestnik KRAUNTs. Nauki o Zemle, 2008, V. 11, no. 1, pp. 158–170.
8. Shadrina S.V., Kritskiy I.L., The formation of volcanogenic reservoir by hydrothermal fluid (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2012, no. 8, pp. 18–21.
9. Glebocheva N.K., Telenkov V.M., Khamatdinova E.R., Effusive reservoir capacity space structure from logs and core (In Russ.), Karotazhnik, 2009, no. 6 (183), pp. 3–10.
10. Dobrynin V.M., Deformatsii i izmeneniya fizicheskikh svoystv kollektorov nefti i gaza (Deformations and changes in the physical properties of oil and gas collectors), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1970, 239 p.
11. Ivakin B.N., Karus E.V., Kuznetsov O.L., Akusticheskiy metod issledovaniya skvazhin (Acoustic method of wells research), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1978, 320 p.
12. Knyazev A.R., Nekrasov A.N., An experience of identification of fractured reservoirs from standard logs and scans (In Russ.), Karotazhnik, 2019, no. 5(299), pp. 40–54.
13. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po podschetu zapasov nefti i gaza ob’emnym metodom. Otsenka kharaktera nasyshchennosti po dannym GIS (Guidelines for the calculation of reserves of oil and gas by volumetric method. Assessment of the nature of saturation according to well logging): edited by Petersil’e V.I., Poroskun V.I., Yatsenko G.G., Moscow – Tver: Publ. of VNIGNI, 2003. 261 p.
14. Kondakov A.P., Efimov V.A., Dzhamanov A.Sh., Shadrina S.V., Reservoirs identifying in the metamorphic rocks of the southern zone of northeast edge of Krasnoleninskiy dome based on logging, core study and well testing (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2019, no. 5, pp. 51–56.15. Kozyar V.F., Kozyar N.V., Basic theory of cavernous capacity evaluation from sonic logs (In Russ.), Karotazhnik, 2016, no. 9(267), pp. 147–155.
More or to buy article
Development plans for hard-to-recover hydrocarbon reserves, which include deposits of high-viscosity oils, are of particular relevance for the development of the Russian oil industry. In this regard, there is an increasing interest in thermal methods of production and enhanced oil recovery. The choice of recovery technology and its technological parameters are governed by the effective use of heat, which injected or generated in the formation. It, therefore, depends on the reliability of the initial data on thermal properties, since the thermal conductivity and volumetric heat capacity of the productive formation rocks and host rocks are among the required input data for thermo-hydrodynamic modeling of the production process. However, reliable information on the thermal properties of rocks is usually lacking, while the typical uncertainty in the thermal properties of rocks is significant (reaches hundreds percent and can lead to errors of tens percent in estimated development indicators). This, along with significant spatial and temporal variations in rock thermal properties, necessitates the conduct of appropriate experimental studies for each development object in order to avoid serious errors that are almost inevitable in opposite cases. The entirety of experimental studies of thermal conductivity, specific and volumetric heat capacity of productive formation rocks and host rocks was carried out for the first time on almost a hundred full-size and standard core samples of three wells drilled in Mayorovskoye and Maryinskoye high-viscosity oil fields of the Samara region. The use of an advanced experimental and methodological base made it possible to obtain information on the thermal properties of rocks of formations A3 and B1 that is unique in volume and degree of reliability.
1. Romushkevich R., Parshin A., Miklashevskiy D. et al., Experimental investigations of spatial and temporal variations in rock thermal properties as necessary stage in thermal EOR, SPE-165474-MS, 2013, https://doi.org/10.2118/165474-MS.
2. Burger J., Sourieau P., Combarnous M., Thermal methods of oil recovery, Gulf Pub. Co., Book Division. Technology & Engineering, 1985, 430 p.
3. Novikov S.V., Popov Yu.A., Tertychnyy V.V. et al., Opportunities and challenges of modern thermal logging (In Russ.), Geologiya i razvedka, 2008, no. 3, pp. 54–57.
4. Popov Yu.A., Chekhonin E.M., Parshin A.V. et al., New hardware and methodical basis of thermal petrophysics as means to increase the efficiency of heavy oil recovery (In Russ.), Neft'. Gaz. Novatsii. – 2013. – ¹ 13(4). – S. 52–58.
5. Popov Yu., Beardsmore G., Clauser C., Roy S., ISRM Suggested methods for determining thermal properties of rocks from laboratory tests at atmospheric pressure, Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 2016, V. 49 (10), pp. 4179–4207.
6. Chekhonin E.M., Shakirov A.B., Popov E.Yu. et al., Rol' teplofizicheskogo profilirovaniya pri otbore obraztsov kerna neftematerinskikh porod na laboratornye issledovaniya (The role of thermophysical profiling for core sampling for laboratory investigations of source rocks), Proceedings of EAGE/SPE seminar "Science of oil shale: theory and practice", Moscow, 2019, DOI: 10.3997/2214-4609.201900478.
7. ASTM E1530-11, Standard test method for evaluating the resistance to thermal transmission of materials by the guarded heat flow meter technique, West Conshohocken, PA: ASTM International, 2016.
8. Gabova A.V., Popov Y.A., Savelev E.G. et al., Experimental investigation of the effect of temperature on thermal conductivity of organic-rich shales, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering., 2020, May, DOI: 10.1016/j.petrol.2020.107438.
9. Registration certificate of measuring instrument no. 56916-14 (2014), Kalorimetry differentsial'nye skaniruyushchie DSC 214 Polyma (Differential scanning calorimeters DSC 214 Polyma).
10. ASTM E1269-11. Standard test method for determining specific heat capacity by differential scanning calorimetry, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2011.
11. Popov E.Yu., Romushkevich R.A., Popov Yu.A., Measurements of the rock thermal properties on the standard core plugs as a necessary stage of the thermalphysic investigations of the hydrocarbon fields (In Russ.), Izvestiya vuzov. Geologiya i razvedka, 2017, no. 2, pp. 56–70.
12. Popov E.Yu., Chekhonin E.M., Safonov S.S. et al., Rezul'taty doizucheniya geologicheskogo stroeniya permo-karbonovoy zalezhi Usinskogo mestorozhdeniya putem nepreryvnogo teplofizicheskogo profilirovaniya kerna (Results of additional study of the geological structure of the Permian-Carboniferous reservoir of the Usinskoye field by means of continuous thermophysical core profiling), Proceedings of 12th International Scientific and Practical Conference EAGE “Geomodel' – 2017”, Gelendzhik,, 8-11 September, 2014, URL: http://www.earthdoc.org/ %20publication/publicationdetails/?publication=77923.
13. Wiedemann H.-G., Bayer G., Note on the thermal decomposition of dolomite, Thermochimica Acta, 1987, V. 121, pp. 479–485.14. Bandi W.R., Krapf G., The effect of CO2 pressure and alkali salt on the mechanism of decomposition of dolomite, Thermochimica Acta, 1976, V. 14 (1–2), pp. 221–243.
More or to buy article
The process of development and operation of hydrocarbon deposits is strengthening its positions in the ratings of attention of subsoil users and the state. Dynamically changing political and economic environment, the need for timely and effectively coordinate their actions with agreements of international energy organizations, as well as changes in the macroeconomic environment, set new tasks for design institutes and make them resolve issues related to legal regulation and optimization of some aspects of relations between the subsoil user and the state. In our opinion, it is necessary to balance and optimize the procedure of project technical documents elaboration.
Rosneft Oil Company annually performs more than 300 project technical documents. A significant part (80%) of the project technical documents contains new and often breakthrough design technological solutions significantly increasing the efficiency and profitability of field development and government revenue. The prerequisites for the fulfillment of the second part (20%) of the new project technical document are largely associated with adjustments to the current plans under the influence of dynamically changing economic indicators in the country, and, as a consequence, the need of considerable changes of capital and operational investments during development. Such cases require a different approach to monitoring the implementation of the rationality of subsoil use, aimed at clarifying the tactics of decisions without changing the general strategy of field development. The state and the subsoil user are equally interested in mobile and timely document flow. For the subsoil user, as the author of the project technical document, the missed profit from the loss of the promptness of adjusting the tactics of decisions, the need to elaborate the "large project technical document" for tasks that could be solved with a proper change in the regulatory framework at lower costs are obvious. The removal of administrative barriers and the minimization of the costs of experts approval of "large project technical document" are primary for the state. In addition, both sides receive income due to operational and effective solutions.
We consider the implementation of the tool "Author's supervision of project technical document" as the solution providing the regulatory and legal framework modernization. This brief informational report carried out by the company (project technical document author) is aimed to control over the implementation of design solutions, technical and economic indicators in the current conditions.
1. Order of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation No. 356 of June 14, 2016 (as amended by order No. 638 of September 20, 1919) “Ob utverzhdenii pravil razrabotki mestorozhdeniy uglevodorodnogo syr'ya” (On the approval of the rules for the development of hydrocarbon deposits), URL: https://base.garant.ru/71475396/
2. Order of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation No. 639 dated 20.09.19 “Ob utverzhdenii pravil podgotovki tekhnicheskikh proektov razrabotki mestorozhdeniy uglevodorodnogo syr'ya” (On the approval of the rules for the preparation of technical projects for the development of hydrocarbon deposits), URL: https://base.garant.ru/72804616/
3. Order of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia No. 368, 19.06.20 "O vnesenii izmeneniy v Pravila razrabotki mestorozhdeniy uglevodorodnogo syr'ya, utverzhdennye prikazom Minprirody Rossii ot 14 iyunya 2016 g. N 356” (On Amendments to the Rules for the Development of Hydrocarbon Fields, Approved by Order of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia No. 356 of June 14, 2016), URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/561372497
4. Kakie obstoyatel'stva otnosyatsya k obstoyatel'stvam nepreodolimoy sily (fors-mazhoru) i kakie posledstviya oni vlekut (What circumstances relate to circumstances of force majeure and what consequences they entail), SPS Konsul'tantPlyus, 2020, URL: http://www.consultant.ru/
5. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 459 of 25.05.16 "O vnesenii izmeneniya v punkt 25 Polozheniya o podgotovke, soglasovanii i utverzhdenii tekhnicheskikh proektov razrabotki mestorozhdeniy poleznykh iskopaemykh i inoy proektnoy dokumentatsii na vypolnenie rabot, svyazannykh s pol'zovaniem uchastkami nedr, po vidam poleznykh iskopaemykh i vidam pol'zovaniya nedrami” (On Amending Clause 25 of the Regulation on the Preparation, Coordination and Approval of Technical Projects for the Development of Mineral Deposits and Other Project Documentation for the Performance of Work Related to the Use of types of subsoil use), URL: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71307614/6. Proceedings of All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference named after N.N. Lisovsky “Trudnoizvlekaemye zapasy prirodnykh uglevodorodov: opyt i perspektivy razrabotki” (Hard-to-recover reserves of natural hydrocarbons: experience and development prospects).
More or to buy article
Currently one of the main features of the development of low-permeability reservoirs is intensive waterflooding at high injection pressures to achieve targeted production compensation and increase the sweep efficiency. As the injection pressure rises and is exceeded over the rock fracture pressure, spontaneous development of technogenic fractures along the lines of maximum horizontal stresses is observed - the effect of auto-hydraulic fracturing. In such conditions, the waterflooding regime requires careful monitoring of the operating parameters of the entire reservoir pressure maintenance system - fr om cluster pumping stations to injection wells. Insufficient control can lead to premature flooding of production wells and the formation of zones with abnormally high reservoir pressure, in which there is no possibility of conducting geological and engineering operations. This leads to losses in oil production and failure to achieve the design oil recovery factor, as well as an increase in operating costs for the gathering, treatment and injection of an ineffective volume of water.
The paper describes methods for identifying problem pumped zones and identifying injection wells in which it is necessary to lim it injectivity. The analysis of the infrastructure of the reservoir pressure maintenance system was carried out. Scenario calculations were performed on a hydrodynamic simulator, based on the results of which the optimal values of injectivity and bottomhole pressure were determined. An integrated approach to optimizing waterflooding regimes in selected areas is proposed in order to reduce oil production losses, which makes it possible to increase technological and economic efficiency. The results of pilot projects aimed at limiting the ineffective injection volume of a working agent at the Priobskoye field are presented.
1 Baykov V.A., Zul'karniev R.Z., Zorin A.M., Fakhretdinov I.V., Waterflood control at Priobskoye multizone reservoir with dual injection equipment (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2014, no. 10, pp. 92–95.
2. Davletbaev A.Ya., Baykov V.A., Ozkan E. et al., Multi-layer steady-state injection test with higher bottomhole pressure than the formation fracturing pressure, SPE-136199-RU, 2010.
3. Fedorov A.I., Davletova A.R., Kolonskikh A.V., Toropov K.V., Justification of the necessity to consider the effects of changes in the formation stress state in the low permeability reservoirs development (In Russ.), Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik OAO “NK “Rosneft'”, 2013, no. 2(31), pp. 25–29.4. Davletbaev A.Ya., Asalkhuzina G.F., Ivashchenko D.S. et al., Methods of research for the development of spontaneous growth of induced fractures during flooding in low permeability reservoirs (In Russ.), SPE-176562-RU, 2015.
More or to buy article
High-pressure combustion tube test was conducted to evaluate the effectiveness of air injection in terms of hydrocarbons generation fr om kerogen bearing rocks and to compare combustion front quenching techniques. The test consisted of several stages including air injection, stop of air injection, reigniting and quenching of combustion front with nitrogen. Pyrolysis study of core samples unpacked from combustion tube indicated to complete conversion of resins, asphaltenes and kerogen behind the combustion front. As you move away from the combustion front, the amount of converted organic matter decreases. According to the results of extraction of the unpacked crushed core samples located in front of the combustion front, the bank of synthetic oil is observed, which did not reach the combustion tube exit at the time of air injection shut down. The coefficient of displacement and generation of hydrocarbons by the time of stopping the combustion front in the middle of the core model was 26.6%wt, wh ere 15.6%wt accounted for hydrocarbon gases and 11%wt for oil. There is a significant gasification of kerogen. At the time of the front shutdown, the percentage of hydrocarbons generated from kerogen was 28.6%, which indicates the efficiency of the process in terms of hydrocarbon generation. However, the results indirectly indicate a significant generation of synthetic hydrocarbon gases, which must be monitored in the field during the initial stage of air injection.
1. Bondarenko T.M., Mett D.A., Nemova V.D. et al., Laboratory investigation of air injection in kerogen-bearing rocks. Part 1: Development of combustion front control methods (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2020, no. 6, pp. 46–50.
2. Behar F., Beaumont V., De H.L., Penteado B., Rock-Eval 6 technology: performances and developments, Oil Gas Sci. Technol., 2001, Rev. IFP 56, pp. 111–134, https://doi.org/10.2516/ogst:2001013.3. Kozlova E.V., Spasennykh M.Yu., Kalmykov G.A. et al., Balance of the petroleum hydrocarbon compounds in pyrolyzed organic matter of the Bazhenov formation (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 3, pp. 18–21.
More or to buy article
The paper presents a combined approach to testing hydraulically fractured horizontal wells, including Rate Transient Analysis (RTA), taking into account the results of well logging to determine the flow profile along a horizontal well. The proposed approach to the decline analysis in hydraulically fractured horizontal wells, in addition to evaluating unknown parameters (reservoir permeability, fracture conductivity, skin factor, etc.), allows to remove uncertainty in the parameters of well completion, namely, to calculate individual fracture half-lengths. To illustrate the essence of the method, the sequence of actions for a comprehensive approach to the decline analysis in hydraulically fractured horizontal wells is given.
The proposed approach was tested on field data. A comparison of the results obtained using both the existing and improved approach, based on the model of horizontal well with various fractures, was made. It is shown that the constructed model of the horizontal well with various fractures is characterized by greater reliability compared to the model of the horizontal well with the same fractures and can be used to predict the operation of the well. The combined approach to joint planning and interpretation of the RTA and well logging takes into account the uneven inflow along the hydraulically fractured horizontal well, which, in the future, will allow more correctly predicting additional production from various selective measures at separate stages and will increase the efficiency of geological and technical measures in the hydraulically fractured horizontal wells.
1. Asalkhuzina G.F., Davletbaev A.Ya., Il'yasov A.M. et al., Pressure drop analysis before and after fracture closure for test injections before main fracturing treatment (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 11, pp. 41–45.
2. Asalkhuzina G.F., Davletbaev A.Ya., Fedorov A.I. et al., Identification of second hydraulic fracture direction using decline-analysis and geomechanical simulation using RN-KIN software (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2018, no. 11, pp. 114–118.
3. Davletbaev A.Ya., Makhota N.A., Nuriev A.Kh. et al., Design and analysis of injection tests during hydraulic fracturing in low-permeability reservoirs using RN-GRID software package (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2018, no. 10, pp. 77–83.
4. Ishkin D.Z., Nuriev R.I., Davletbaev A.YA. et al., Decline-analysis/“short” build-up welltest analysis of low permeability gas reservoir (In Russ.), SPE 181974-RU, 2016, http://dx.doi.org/10.2118/181974-RU
5. Kotezhekov V., Margarit A., Pustovskikh A., Sitnikov A., Development of automatic system for decline analysis (In Russ.), SPE-187755-RU, 2017, https://doi.org/10.2118/187755-RU
6. Morozovskiy N.A., Krichevskiy V.M. et al., Approaches to the quantitative interpretation of well testing during long-term monitoring of development in conditions of low information content of traditional technologies (In Russ.), Inzhenernaya praktika, 2015, no. 11, pp. 93-98.
7. Krichevskiy V.M., Morozovskiy N.A., Gulyaev D.N., Bikkulov M.M., Optimizing fractured horizontals performance with well test data (In Russ.), SPE-176566-RU, 2015, https://doi.org/10.2118/176566-RU.
8. Yarullin R.K., Valiullin A.S., Valiullin M.S. et al., The first experience of geophysical studies in long horizontal wells with using ESP bypass system (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2015, no. 1, pp. 62–65.
9. Makhota N.A., Davletbaev A.Ya., Fedorov A.I. et al., Examples of mini-frac test data interpretation in low-permeability reservoir (In Russ.), SPE 171175-RU, 2014, https://doi.org/10.2118/171175-RU.
10. Powell J.D.M., The BOBYQA algorithm for bound constrained optimization without derivatives, Technical Report, 2009, 39 p.
11. Van Everdingen A.F., Hurst W., The application of the Laplace transformation to flow problems in reservoirs, SPE-949305-G, 1949.12. Ozkan E., Performance of horizontal wells, Oklahoma, Tulsa University, 1988.
More or to buy article
More or to buy article
The article describes the technology developed by the specialists of NPO SNGS to reduce emergency situations during the construction of oil and gas wells using machine learning methods. The technology based on the elements of the Industry 4.0 concept such as digitalization, artificial intelligence, Industrial Internet of things, distributed registry technology (blockchain), is integrated into the Unofactor digital technology platform, which allows you to combine various software and hardware components into a single technological process. The emphasis is made also on ensuring the raw data reliability, achieved through the blockchain technology implementation inside the data acquisition, collection, storage, and transmission system. Methods for solving the problem of forecasting emergencies are given taking into account the applicability of machine learning methods when receiving drilling data from any well within the study area. The results of the application of the developed technology and the minimum necessary requirements for its implementation are presented taking into account the universality of the Unofactor digital platform. The main objects of the proposed technology are difficult wells with the complex environment (Eastern Siberia, Russian offshore fields) because the technology reduces the financial costs of the well designing and construction error checking and correcting by accident prevention.
1. Federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety “Pravila bezopasnosti v neftyanoy i gazovoy promyshlennosti” (Safety rules in the oil and gas industry), URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/499011004
2. RD 08-254-98. Instruktsiya po preduprezhdeniyu gazoneftevodoproyavleniy i otkrytykh fontanov pri stroitel'stve i remonte skvazhin v neftyanoy i gazovoy promyshlennosti (Instructions for the prevention of gas and oil water seepage and open fountains during the construction and repair of wells in the oil and gas industry), URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200005950 (data obrashcheniya 01.04.2020)
3. Krylov V.I., Sukhenko N.I., Bor'ba s pogloshcheniem pri burenii skvazhin (Controlling lost circulation while drilling wells), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1968, ð. 176.
4. Vinnichenko V.M., Goncharov A.E., Maksimenko N.N., Preduprezhdenie i likvidatsiya oslozhneniy i avariy pri burenii razvedochnykh skvazhin (Prevention and elimination of complications and accidents while drilling exploration wells), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1991, ð. 169.
5. RF patent application no. 2019144411/03. Method for reducing emergency situations during the construction of oil and gas wells using machine learning, Inventors: Zakharov O.V., Zakharov I.V.
6. Industriya 4.0: Sozdanie tsifrovogo predpriyatiya (Industry 4.0: Building a digital enterprise), URL: https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/industries/industries-4.0/landing-page/industry-4.0-building-your-digital-...
7. Newman S., Building microservices, O'Reilly Media, Inc., 2015, ð. 304..8. Computer program no.2019667775, Programma rascheta neyronnoy seti dlya prognozirovaniya oslozhneniy i avariy v protsesse stroitel'stva neftegazovykh skvazhin (NeyroSet) (Neural network calculation program for predicting complications and accidents during the construction of oil and gas wells (NeuroSet)), Authors: Zakharov O.V., Kosenkov S.O., Chetyrin Yu.S.
More or to buy article
Nowadays, due to continuous depletion of conventional reserves, oil producers seek alternatives for resource base maintenance in unconventional hard-to-recover deposits. In particular, Rosneft Oil Company every year increase the number of new wells drilled in low-permeable ((0.1-0.5) 10-3 mkm2) Achimov formation reservoirs with high vertical heterogeneity, weak connectivity between sand bodies and net-to-gross ratio between 10 and 30%.Currently, a large number of studies are being carried out in the design of optimal systems for the development of low-permeability and low-connectivity reservoirs and methods for creating physically meaningful models for a technical and economic assessment of the effectiveness of design solutions. However, few of them describe systematic approaches to the selection of optimal development systems and, in particular, to making decisions about adjusting the development mode.
The objective of this work is to provide a description of the Automated Intelligent Assistant, “Decision Support System for Tight Oil Fields Development”, that enables an automatic selection of the optimal wells placement patterns for prospective drilling areas in unconventional reservoirs. The article describes the main parts of the system integrated into a complex module Smart-GIR in Rosneft Oil Company corporate software package RN-KIN. The proposed solution engages machine learning algorithms in its workflow. The project’s scope includes the development of the algorithms for reservoirs cauterization in Achimov deposits and their analogs and creation the database that comprises the interpreted output of multivariate reservoir simulation and developed a neural network for replication of numerical calculations.
1. Baykov V.A., Galeev R.R., Kolonskikh A.V. et al., Nonlinear filtration in low-permeability reservoirs. Impact on the technological parameters of the field development (In Russ.), Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik OAO “NK “Rosneft'”, 2013, no. 2, pp. 17–19.
2. Belonogov E.V., Pustovskikh A.A., Samolovov D.A., Methodology for determination of low-permeability reservoirs optimal development plan (In Russ.),
3. Galeev R.R., Zorin A.M., Kolonskikh A.V. et al., Optimal waterflood pattern selection with use of multiple fractured horizontal wells for development of the low-permeability formations (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2013, no. 10, pp. 62–65.
4. Zakrevskiy K.E., Popov V.L., Variogram analysis of geological bodies (In Russ.), Ekspozitsiya Neft' Gaz, 2018, no. 1, pp. 27–31.
5. Zakrevskiy K.E., Lepilin A.E., Novikov A.P., The parameter interdependency analysis for geological hydrocarbon field modeling (In Russ.), Territoriya Neftegaz, 2018, no. 10, pp. 20–26.
6. Krasnov V.A., Sudeev I.V., Yudin E.V. et al., Reservoir parameters evaluation using the production data analysis (In Russ.), Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy Vestnik OAO “NK “Rosneft'”, 2010, no. 1, pp. 30–34.
7. Nurlyev D.R., Rodionova I.I., Viktorov E.P. Et al., Tight reservoir simulation study under geological and technological uncertainty (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2018, no. 10, pp. 60–63.
8. Rodionova I.I., Shabalin M.A., Mironenko A.A., Khabibullin G.I., Field development plan and well completion system optimization for ultra-tight and ultra-heterogeneous oil reservoirs (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2019, no. 10, pp. 72–76.
9. Timonov A.V., Sergeychev A.V., Yamalov I.R. et al., Influence of reservoir heterogeneity characteristics on ultimate oil recovery in Priobskoye field (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2012, no. 11, pp. 38–40.
10. Fedorov A.E., Amineva A.A., Dil'mukhametov I.R. et al., Analysis of geological heterogeneity in geological stochastic modeling (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2019, no. 9, pp. 24–28.
11. Fedorov A.E., Dil'mukhametov I.R., Povalyaev A.A. et al., Multivariate optimization of the system for the development of low-permeability reservoirs of oil fields of the Achimov formation (In Russ.), SPE-201811-RU, 2020.
12. Fedorov A.E., Suleymanov B.I., Povalyaev A.A. et al., Decision support system for drilling new sections of low-permeability reservoirs of the Achimov deposits and their analogues using machine learning algorithms (In Russ.),
13. Larue D.K., Hovadik J., Connectivity of channelized reservoirs: a modelling approach, Petroleum Geoscience, 2006, V. 12, pp. 291–308.
14. Povalyaev A.A., Fedorov A.E., Suleymanov B.I. et al., Application of artificial intelligence algorithms for tight oil field development, Proceeding of First EAGE Digitalization Conference and Exhibition, 2020, pp. 1–5.
15. Shabalin M., Khabibullin G., Suleymanov E. et al., Tight oil development
in RN-Yuganskneftegas (In Russ.), SPE-196753-MS, 2019.
More or to buy article
The procedure for bringing the oil wells on to stable production, equipped with the electric centrifugal pumps units, is strictly regulated by normative documents and requires periodic monitoring of the fluid inflow rate from the reservoir needed for cooling the submersible electric motor. Evaluation of the electric motor temperature regime can be carried out either using special deep sensors of the thermomanometric system or, in the absence of such sensors in the pumping unit, by indirect measurements, the most common option, which is the measurement of the liquid level in the space between the production string and the well tubing (annulus) by an echo sounder, the well flow rate by the automatic group metering station, the buffered pressure and gas pressure in the well annulus. In some cases, direct measurement of the flow rate or liquid level in the well annulus without the thermomanometric system sensors readings is impossible. In particular, this situation occurs for wells, which are being developed after drilling, current repair or workover.
The considered problem statement of calculating the absent flow rate parameter or fluid level in the well annulus during the well development in the proposed article is simplified, which makes it possible to obtain an analytical expression linking the well flow rate with the fluid level in the annulus and with the electrical parameters of the submersible electric motor of the pump unit. The use of this analytical expression as a basis for the development of the "virtual flow meter" algorithm allows, by interpreting the measured electrical parameters of the submersible electric motor of the pumping unit and the parameters of the liquid level in the well annulus, to carry out a rapid assessment of the well flow rate. The solving the inverse problem (at a given well flow rate) makes it possible to estimate the missing parameter of the fluid level in the well annulus, which is necessary to assess the fluid inflow from the reservoir. The estimation of the calculation accuracy using the "virtual flow meter" algorithm was carried out by comparing the calculation results with the data from the process flow charts for bringing the pump on to stable production for wells in the West Siberian region.
1. Pashali A.A., Aleksandrov M.A., Kliment'ev A.G. et al., Automatization of collecting and preparation of telemetry data for well testing using ''virtual flowmeter'' (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2016, no. 11, pp. 60–63.
2. Pashali A.A., Topol'nikov A.S., Mikhaylov V.G., Flow rate retrieval on the basis of algorithms of the “virtual flowmeter” for wells testing (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2017, no. 11, pp. 63–67.
3. Masandilov L.B., Moskalenko V.V., Regulirovanie chastoty vrashcheniya asinkhronnykh dvigateley (Speed control of asynchronous motors), Moscow: Energiya Publ., 1978, 96 p.
More or to buy article
Nowadays the oil and gas industry is focused on the development of hard-to-recover oil reserves, including the extraction of gaseous and liquid hydrocarbons from unconventional sources - gas hydrates, bituminous sandstones, deposits of coal and shale, while gas production of the latter is already industrial. Such objects also include the Bazhenov suite of the studied field. Oil production currently flows, in particular, to the total flow of the field conventional produced fluid to the booster pump station from the preliminary water discharge unit and the central water discharge station of the oil preliminary treatment unit.
The article presents the study results of the mixture treatment process of the Bazhenov suite oil and conventional reservoirs oil at various ratios in conditions of observance the technological regime of oil treatment facilities in the studied field. Demulsifiers have been identified, providing the mixtures required dehydration degree of the Bazhenov suite oil and conventional oil at various compositions in oil treatment facilities of the studied field, providing the required quality of oil and discharged water in terms the content of residual oil products and mechanical impurities. The study results of the oil treatment process when changing the mixture composition of the Bazhenov suite oil and conventional oil as a result of hydraulic fracturing operations performing are presented. It was found that the most effective reagents for the separation of oil-water emulsions, depending on the mixture ratio of the Bazhenov suite oil - conventional oil of the studied field, are demulsifiers Reagent 6 (at a dosage of 19.0 g/t), Reagent 9 (24.9 g/t), Reagent 11 (25.0 g/t), Reagent 12 (24.4 g/t), Reagent 2 at a dosage of 21.3 (g/t).
1. Akselrod S.M., Shale oil production: current state and prospects (based on foreign publications) (In Russ.), Karotazhnik, 2013, no. 8, pp. 94–130.
2. Ampilov Yu., Russian shale oil. Prospects for production amid sanctions and falling oil prices (In Russ.), Oil & Gas Journal Russia, 2015, no. 3, pp. 24–30.
3. Il'inskiy A.A., Perspektivy ispol'zovaniya netraditsionnykh is-tochnikov UVS v energetike (Prospects for the use of unconventional hydrocarbon sources in the power industry), Proceedings of St. Petersburg Scientific Forum “Novye tekhnologii dlya novoy ekonomiki Rossii” (New technologies for the new Russian economy), VIII St. Petersburg Meeting of Nobel Prize Laureates, St. Petersburg, 2013, pp. 57–61.
4. Prishchepa O.M., Aver'yanova O.Yu., The role of unconventional hydrocarbon sources in the mineral resource policy (In Russ.), Mineral'nye resursy Rossii. Ekonomika i upravlenie, 2013, no. 1, pp. 21–24.
5. Varlamov A.I., Afanasenkov A.P., Pyr'ev V.I. et al., Osnovnye vidy istochnikov netraditsionnykh resursov UVS i perspektivy ikh osvoeniya (The main types of sources of unconventional hydrocarbon resources and the prospects for their development), Proceedings of All-Russian meeting “Metodicheskie problemy geologorazvedochnykh i nauchno-issledovatel'skikh rabot v neftegazovoy otrasli” (Methodical problems of geological exploration and research in the oil and gas industry), dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the formation of VNIGNI, Moscow, 2013, URL: http://www.rosnedra.gov.ru/data/Files/File/2566.pdf.
6. Kryukov V.A., Selezneva O.A., Hydrocarbons reserves in a changing institutional environment (In Russ.), Ekonomicheskiy zhurnal VShE, 2013, no. 3, pp. 407–429, URL: http://www.hse.ru/data/2013/12/19/1338922109/Kryukov.pdf
7. Kiryukhin L.G., Kapustin M.I., Lodzhevskaya M.I. et al., Neftegazonosnost' glubokopogruzhennykh otlozheniy Vostochno-Evropeyskoy platformy (Oil and gas content of deeply submerged sediments of the East European platform), Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1993, 317 p.
8. Tsvetkov L.D., Tsvetkova N.L., Russian shale oil (In Russ.), Vesti gazovoy nauki, 2013, no. 5 (16), pp. 219–230.
9. Rykus M.V., Ogneva A.S., Smolyanets E.F., Antonov M.S., Some aspects of oil and gas carbonaceous depositions formation on the territory of Russia (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo, 2020, V. 18, no. 1, pp. 48–59.
More or to buy article
The main physicochemical characteristics of the properties of oil flows before and after hydraulic fracturing was determined. It is established that oil after hydraulic fracturing of the formation is highly paraffinic and has a high pour point. At transport the mixture of oils under consideration there are difficulties associated with the deposition of asphaltene-resins-paraffin deposits (ARPD) on oilfield equipment and, as a result, an increase in energy consumption during the pumping of this oil. The purpose of the work is to find an effective method to prevent the deposition of ARPD in the oil stream. The most modern and effective method of inhibition of APRD precipitation in the pumped oil flow is currently the use of depressants, the addition of which to the stream in minimal volumes allows to decrease the pour point of the pumped oil to the required values.
To selection of depressant additives (DA), a complex of studies was carried out to investigate the physicochemical composition of crude oils, the freezing point depression of a crude oil at dosages of DA from 300 to 1500 g/t, and the influence of effective doses of DA on the onset temperature of crystallization of paraffin and rheological characteristics of crude oil. Also, a hydraulic calculation of the pressure head pipeline of oil treatment unit using the obtained rheological parameters of crude oil was carried out for pressure reduction estimation by the method of pressure gradient distribution assessment in the pipeline profile, and economic efficiency of DA application was considered.
1. Ivanova L.V., Burov E.A., Koshelev V.N., Asphaltene-resin-paraffin deposits in the processes of oil production, transportation and storage (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo = The electronic scientific journal Oil and Gas Business , 2011, no. 1, pp. 268–284, URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/IvanovaLV/IvanovaLV_1.pdf
2. Ivanova L.V., Regulirovanie nizkotemperaturnykh svoystv neftyanykh sistem raznogo urovnya slozhnosti (Regulation of low-temperature properties of oil systems of various levels of complexity): thesis of doctor of chemical science, Moscow, 2016.
3. Shadrina P.N., Farkhutdinova L.I., Voloshin A.I. et al., Methodology of selection of reagents for inhibition highly paraffin oil (In Russ.), Neftegazovoe delo, 2016, V. 14, no. 4, pp. 64–68.
4. Patent RU 2495 408 C1, Method of determining freezing point of paraffins in oil, Inventors: Mikhalev A.Yu., Mikhalev Yu.P., Aginey R.V., Onatskiy V.L.
5. Alferov A.V., Valiakhmetov R.I., Vinogradov P.V. et al., Improving the approach to determining period between two intratubal cleanings for field pipelines in the conditions of water accumulations (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2020, no. 1, pp. 82–85.
6. Arzhilovskiy A.V., Alferov A.V., Valiakhmetov R.I., Danileyko E.B., The concept of a system for monitoring the reliability and operation of pipelines (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2018, no. 9, pp. 128–132.
More or to buy article
The article considers a comprehensive study of an impact of petroleum products (aviation and diesel fuels), their mixtures, produced water and in-tube resinous deposits formed during the transport and storage of fuels, as well as their biocontamination on the corrosion resistance of pipe steel. The presence of even traces of water, mineral contamination in oil fuels and a favorable temperature (15°C and higher) allows various groups of microorganisms to develop actively. The ability of microorganisms to assimilate the hydrocarbons of fuel leads to a deterioration in the quality of the petroleum products themselves and the occurrence of problems during their storage, transportation and use, causing malfunction of the fuel system sensors, clogging of filters, damage to internal protective coatings and, as a result, corrosion of pipelines, tanks and equipment systems that use biocontaminated fuel.
An assessment of the microbial population in the investigated fuels, produced water and in sediments was carried out for the following representatives of microorganisms: SRB (sulfate-reducing bacteria), AB (aerobic bacteria), HOB (hydrocarbon-oxidizing bacteria), MG (microscopic fungi or micromycetes). As a result of the research, the influence of microbiological contamination and the presence of impurities in fuel on corrosion processes and the quality of fuels during their transportation and storage have been shown. It is almost impossible to minimize the risk of corrosive and bio-damage by removing water, since residual water, even in small quantities, provides a habitat in which microbial communities can develop. The presence of SRB, HOB and AB in the bottom water of the oil tanks was established in the amount of 102-106 cells per 1 ml of water, respectively. A particularly critical factor in terms of corrosion is a high content of SRB, which exceeds the level of occurrence of corrosion damage by a factor of a thousand. The presence of DRR in petroleum products (aviation and diesel fuels) in an amount exceeding 1000 CFU/ml is dangerous because during their growth and development in the above-mentioned media there is a gradual destruction of hydrocarbons, leading to the appearance of water-soluble acids in the fuel (pH = 4.56).References
1. Krivushina A.A., Mikromitsety v aviatsionnom toplive (Micromycetes in aviation fuel): thesis of candidate of biological science, Moscow, 2012.
2. Khudyakova L.P., Shestakov A.A., Farkhetdinov I.R., Shirokov A.V., Risk assessment of biocorrosion corrosion in underground steel structures (In Russ.), Nauka i tehnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov = Science & Technologies: Oil and Oil Products Pipeline Transportation, 2019, no. 9 (1), pp. 232–239.
3. Graef M.S., An analysis of microbial contamination in military aviation fuel systems, AFIT/GEE/ENV/03–10, Air Force Institute of Technology, 2003, URL:
4. Yampol'skaya T.D., Shakhalay T.V., Biodamages of combustive-lubricating materials in the conditions of northern regions (In Russ.), Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra Rossiyskoy akademii nauk, 2010, V. 12, no. 1 (5), pp. 1250–1255.
5. Vasil'eva A.A., Chekunova L.N., Polyakova A.V., Effect of temperature on growth and viability of Hormonicus resinae and Philaphora sp. developing in aviation fuel (In Russ.), Mikologiya i fitopatologiya, 2009, V. 43, pp. 312–316.
6. Vigdorovich V.I., Romantsova S.V., Nagornov S.A., Oxidation and corrosion in the oil storage vessels (In Russ.), Vestnik Tambovskogo Universiteta. Ser. Estestvennye i Tekhnicheskie nauki, 2000, V. 5, no. 1, pp. 3–8.
7. Passman F.J., Microbial contamination and its control in fuel and fuel systems since 1980. A review, International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation, 2013, V. 81, pp. 88–104, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ibiod.2012.08.002
8. Piskunov V.A., Zrelov V.N., Vliyanie topliv na nadezhnost' reaktivnykh dvigateley i samoletov. Khimmotologicheskaya nadezhnost' (The influence of fuels on the reliability of jet engines and aircraft. Shemotological reliability), Moscow: Mashinostroenie Publ., 1978, 270 p.
9. Litvinenko S.N., Zashchita nefteproduktov ot deystviya mikroorganizmov (Protection of petroleum products from the action of microorganisms), Moscow: Khimiya Publ., 1977, 144 p.
10. Dubovkin N.F., Malanicheva V.G., Massur Yu.P., Fedorov E.P., Fizikokhimicheskie i ekspluatatsionnye svoystva reaktivnykh topliv. Spravochnik (Physicochemical and operational properties of jet fuels), Moscow: Khimiya Publ., 1985, 240 p.
11. ShkIlniuk I., Boichenko S., Methodically organizational principles of biological stability providing of aviation fuels, Transactions of the institute of aviation, 2014, no. 4 (237), pp. 76–83.
12. Manual of methods for general bacteriology: edited by Gerhardt P., Publ. of American Society for Microbiology, 1981, 581 p.
13. Yampol'skaya T.D., Shakhalay T.V., Biodamages of combustive-lubricating materials in the conditions of northern regions (In Russ.), Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra Rossiyskoy akademii nauk, 2010, V. 1, no. 1 (5), pp. 1250–1255.
14. Timofeev F.V., Ensuring the safety of the chemmotology "Technique-Fuel-Operation" system's functioning in the pipeline transport (In Russ.), Mir nefteproduktov. Vestnik neftyanykh kompaniy, 2019, no. 4, pp. 19–26.
15. Khotnichuk S.B. et al., Improvement of the quality assurance system for oil products to be transported by pipelines (In Russ.), Nauka i tehnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov = Science & Technologies: Oil and Oil Products Pipeline Transportation, 2017, V. 7, no. 5, pp. 88–96.16. Bol'shakov G.F., Vosstanovlenie i kontrol' kachestva nefteproduktov (Recovery and quality control of petroleum products), Leningrad: Nedra Publ., 1974, 320 p.
More or to buy article
During pipeline operation there is a tendency of internal contamination. Iron oxide, mechanical impurities and asphaltene sediments build up on pipe internal surface causing hydraulic pressure increment and cross-section reduction. In order to clean and inspect pipelines special device that is called pipeline inspection gauge is used. To launch and trap a pipeline inspection gauge special station need to be constructed. According to common rules, pipeline inspection gauge can be used only for unbranched pipeline sections having same diameter. Conventionally, pipeline from a well pad is connected to an oil-gathering line via T-joint. As a result of T-joint design, each well pad line is equipped with a trap station resulting in big number of stations nearby an oil-gathering point. Suggested in the article non-standard geometry T-joint allows to perform cleaning and inspection of pipelines with pipeline inspection gauge from 2 different well pad lines by means of joint branch bending. Use of the non-standard geometry T- joint reduces the number of units of technological equipment, required space; construction terms; CAPEX and OPEX. In addition, the suggested non-standard geometry T-joint with negligible modification can be used also for different diameter pipes. The modified joint allows to expand scope of application and consequently enforce economic impact.DOI: 10.24887/0028-2448-2020-10-99-101
More or to buy article
The operation and development of the oil and gas fields requires the solution of issues related to the optimization of generation and consumption of electricity, the use of the most modern energy-efficient technologies, which allow to ensure a continuous power supply of offshore hydraulic structures (OHS). A specific feature of the development of offshore oil fields is the difficulty of ensuring significant ‘flexibility’ of power supply systems for the entire OHS fleet, allowing to quickly meet the needs and changes in the technological scheme of development, construction, methods of field exploitation, while having the capacity and reserves corresponding to the current state.
In order to ensure continuous production, Vietsovpetro JV has created a unique, energy-efficient, autonomous power supply system for hydraulic structures - the United Power Grid (UPG). UPG energy efficiency was achieved through the implementation of utilization system for associated gas, treated as fuel for the energy hub turbine generators. The article describes the main elements of UPG, incorporated limiting systems for short-circuit currents and power factor compensation. The introduction of the UPG made it possible to increase the utilization rate of associated gas, reduce operating costs, and improve the quality and reliability of electricity supply, while the Digital Twin for UPG allowed significantly reduce the time, optimize operating and capital costs during an upgrade and development of the energy system. The article covers the stages of UPG creation, its current state and describes the generating-consuming balance for electricity at the steady run. The paper presents the actual data on production costs reduction and provides for the system development perspective – power supply of mobile offshore structures, complete implementation of operational dispatching management system and integration of the advanced M&R system for energy equipment based on actual condition, resulting in significant reduction of losses in production costs.
1. Sibikin Yu.D., Sibikin M.Yu., Yashkov V.A., Elektrosnabzhenie promyshlennykh predpriyatiy i ustanovok (Power supply of industrial enterprises and installations), Moscow: Vysshaya shkola Publ., 2001, 336 p.
2. Cormen T.H., Leiserson C.E., Rivest R.L., Stein C., Introduction to algorithms, MIT Press, 2009.
3. Schmitt H., Guideline on the impacts of fault current limiting devices on protection systems, Cigre publication, 2008, 76 p.
4. Nazarychev A.N., Metody i modeli optimizatsii remonta elektrooborudovaniya ob"ektov energetiki s uchetom tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya (Methods and models for optimization of repair of electrical equipment of power facilities, taking into account the technical condition), Ivanovo: Publ. of ISPU, 2002, 158 p.
More or to buy article
The results of the analysis of accidents at the main pipeline transport facilities according to the data of Rostekhnadzor (Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service of Russia) show the imperfection of the existing accident and their consequences forecasting systems. Forecasting shortcomings caused major damage, for example, in an accident in the tank farm of TPP-3 of the Norilsk-Taimyr Energy Company in May 2020. These data testify to the relevance of the study of the issues of improving the accuracy of forecasting the accidents at the main pipeline transport facilities. One of the possible ways to improve the accuracy of forecasting can be the application of modern methods of accident consequences modelling.
The article presents the analysis of methods and software tools for modelling the consequences of possible accidents at pipeline transport facilities in order to choose the most accurate ones for damage forecasting, the necessary forces and means for its confinement and response, as well as the development of protective structures. As part of the development of the quality management system of the organization providing services for pipeline transportation of oil and oil products, in terms of improving the efficiency of planning and implementation of the processes of prevention, possible accidents confinement and response, the forecasting of the consequences of possible accidents plays an important role. Accident consequence forecasting assumes assessment of the most probable scenarios of possible accidents, potential places of their occurrence, accident consequences modelling with determination of accident hazard impact zones, accident damage assessment. Oil and oil products spills modelling method on the basis of the terrain is recommended as one of the methods of forecasting the consequences of an accident at the main pipeline transport facilities as a tool to improve the efficiency of process management associated with the accident prevention, confinement and response.
3. Slepnev V.N., Maksimenko A.F., The basic principles of building a quality management system for prevention, localization and liquidation of effects of accidents at pipeline transport facilities (In Russ.), Nauka i tehnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov = Science & Technologies: Oil and Oil Products Pipeline Transportation, 2018, V. 8, no. 4, pp. 456–468, DOI: 10.28999/2541-9595-2018-8-4-456-467
4. Slepnev V.N., Maksimenko A.F., Organizing the quality management system for the processes of prevention, localization and elimination of accidents at pipeline transport facilities (In Russ.), Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry, 2019, no. 2, pp. 106–111, DOI: 10.24887/0028-2448-2019-2-106-111.
5. Khludenev S.A. et al., Landscape modeling of flammable liquids spills resulting the accident and its impact on the accuracy of technological risk assessment (In Russ.), Nauchnye issledovaniya i innovatsii, 2013, V. 7, no. 1–4, pp. 147–156.
6. Lisina D.O., Glebova L.V., Oil spill modelling as a method of preliminary planning of emergencies (In Russ.), Geologiya, geografiya i global'naya energiya, 2014, no. 3 (54), pp. 139–142.
7. Gil'manov S.A., Chislennoe modelirovanie razliva nad nepronitsaemym gruntom (Numerical modeling of a spill over impermeable ground), Proceedings of Mavlyutov Institute of Mechanics, 2012, V. 9, pp. 69–71.
8. Elistratov N.L., Olenchikova T.Yu., Matematicheskoe modelirovanie i prognozirovanie posledstviy avariynykh razlivov nefti i nefteproduktov (Mathematical modeling and forecasting of the consequences of accidental oil and oil products spills), Proceedings of All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference “Yuzhno-Ural'skaya molodezhnaya shkola po matematicheskomu modelirovaniyu”, Chelyabinsk, 2014, pp. 52–59.
9. Baisheva A.R., Sayfutdinova G.M., Geoinformatsionnoe modelirovanie avariynogo razliva nefti pri reshenii zadach trekhmernoy vizualizatsii situatsiy na territorii rezervuarnogo parka (Geoinformation modeling of an emergency oil spill when solving problems of three-dimensional visualization of situations on the territory of a tank farm), Collected papers “Geoinformatsionnye tekhnologii v proektirovanii i sozdanii korporativnykh informatsionnykh sistem” (Geoinformation technologies in the design and creation of corporate information systems), 2012, pp. 109–115.
10. Negodin V.A., Use of the asp.net platform when developing an application for modeling an oil emergency spill (In Russ.), Forum molodykh uchenykh, 2019, no. 8 (36), pp. 184–186.
11. Kurakina N.I., Myshko R.A., Landscape modeling of oil emergency spills using GIS (In Russ.), Izvestiya SPbGETU LETI, 2020, no. 2, pp. 53–60.
12. Gitis V.A. et al., Mathematical modeling of surface runoff and pollution transport (In Russ.), Informatsionnye protsessy, 2007, V. 7, no. 2, pp. 168–182.
13. Polovkov S.A. et al., Assessment of the risk of damage to pipelines located in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation. Modeling of a spill and determination of the possible volume of oil taking surface topography into consideration (In Russ.), Territoriya Neftegaz, 2016, no. 12, pp. 88–93.
14. Polovkov S.A., Shestakov R.Yu., Aysmatullin I.R., Slepnev V.N., System conception in the development of measures on prevention and localization of accident consequences on oil pipelines in the arctic zone of Russian Federation (In Russ.), Nauka i tehnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov = Science & Technologies: Oil and Oil Products Pipeline Transportation, 2017, no. 1(28), pp. 20–29.
15. Polovkov S.A. et al., Development of additional protecting constructions from oil spills based on three-dimensional digital modeling (In Russ.), Nauka i tehnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov = Science & Technologies: Oil and Oil Products Pipeline Transportation, 2018, V. 8, no. 2, pp. 197–205, DOI:10.28999/2541-9595-2018-8-2-197-205.16. Aysmatullin I.R. et al., A systematic approach to protecting the Arctic from the effects of accidents on trunk pipelines (In Russ.), Neftegaz.Ru, 2018, no. 5, pp. 66–72.
More or to buy article