It was found that at the convective heat and mass transfer in the region of Krasnoleninskiy arch (Western Siberia) pulsed lateral pressure mode contributed to an avalanche release of interlayer water from the Upper Jurassic- Lower Cretaceous smectites (montmorillonites) in the free state at their hydromication. Resurgent (petrogenic) water composed the basis of the forming hydrothermal fluids responsible for the processes of ultra-acidic leaching, metasomatism, generation and migration of hydrocarbons. Express micro-oil evacuation from the source bed, which prevents its oxidation with subsequent formation of oil deposits, primarily associated with periods of tectonic and hydrothermal activation of sedimentary basins, regardless of whether they are rifting or are not complicated by rifting.
1. Abdullin R.A., The nature of the high permeability of reservoir rocks of
Sherkalinskiy horizon of Krasnoleninsk region of Western Siberia (In Russ.), Doklady
AN SSSR, 1991, V. 316, no. 2, pp. 422-424.
2. Lukin A.E., Garipov O.M., Lithogenesis and oil Jurassic clastic sediments of the midlatitude Ob (In Russ.), Litologiya i poleznye iskopaemye = Lithology and Mineral Resources, 1994, no. 5, pp. 65-85.
3. Dyunin V.I., Gidrogeodinamika glubokikh gorizontov neftegazonosnykh
basseynov (Hydrogeodynamics of deep horizons of oil and gas basins),
Moscow: Nauchnyy mir Publ., 2000, 472 p.
4. Korobov A.D., Korobova L.A., Pulsating stress as reflection of tectonic hydrothermal
activation and its role in generation of productive collectors
cover (West Siberia is taken as an example), (In Russ.), Geologiya, geofizika i
razrabotka neftyanykh i gazovykh mestorozhdeniy, 2011, no. 6, pp. 4-12.
5. Kholodov V.N., Geokhimiya osadochnogo protsessa (Geochemistry of
sedimentary process), Proceedings of Geological Institute RAS, 2006,
V. 574, 608 p.
6. Lebedev B.A., Aristova G.B., Bro E.G. et al., Vliyanie epigeneticheskikh protsessov na parametry kollektorov i pokryshek v mezozoyskikh otlozheniyakh Zapadno-Sibirskoy nizmennosti (Impact of epigenetic processes at reservoir and hoods parameters in the Mesozoic deposits of the West Siberian Plain), Proceedings of VNIGRI, 1976, V. 361, 107 p.
7. Brilling I.A., The effect of temperature and pressure on the filtration properties of clays (In Russ.), Cvyazannaya voda v dispersnykh sistemakh, 1977, V. 4, pp. 130-135.
8. Bazhenova O.K., Burlin Yu.K., Sokolov B.A., Khain V.E., Geologiya i
geokhimiya nefti i gaza(Geology and geochemistry of oil and gas), Moscow:
Publ. of MSU, 2000, 384 p.
9. Kazanskiy Yu.P., Kazarbin V.V., Solotchina E.P. et al., Lithology of Talin oil field collectors (Western Siberia) (In Russ.), Geologiya i geofizika = Russian Geology and Geophysics, 1993, V. 34, no. 5, pp. 22-31.
10. Morozov V.P., Sedimentogenez i postsedimentatsionnye izmeneniya paleozoyskikh karbonatnykh otlozheniy vostoka Vostochno-Evropeyskoy platformy (Sedimentation and postsedimentary changes in the Paleozoic carbonate rocks of the East European platform): thesis of doctor of geological
and mineralogical science, Kazan', 2009.