In present paper lithologic types of Kazanian bituminous rocks of Melekess depression are regarded on core samples of structural wells studied by microscopy and genetically interpreted. Characteristics of terrigenous, carbonate and sulphate components were given and discussed in light of multi-step genesis of rocks under inorganic and organic solutions.
1. Nurgalieva N.G., Nurgaliev D.K., Paleo-climatic factors of Permian stratigraphic record in the east of the Russian plate (In Russ.), Uchenye Zapiski Kazanskogo universiteta. Estestvennye Nauki, 2009, V. 151, no. 3, pp. 167вЂ“179.
2. Vinokhodova G.V., Ellern S.S., The structure of the lower part of the Kazan
stage of east of Melekess depression and features of the bitumen distribution (In Russ.), In вЂњGeologiya i geokhimiya neftey i prirodnykh bitumovвЂќ (Geology and geochemistry of oil and natural bitumen). – Kazan': Publ. of KSU, 1985, pp. 8–25.
3. Vinokhodova G.V., Ellern S.S., The structure of the lower part of the Kazan
deposits of South Tatarstan and surrounding areas in connection with the
evaluation of bituminous-bearing (In Russ.), In “Geologiya i geokhimiya
neftenosnykh otlozheniy” (Geology and geochemistry of oil-bearing deposits),
Kazan': Publ. of KSU, 1987, pp. 96–113.
4. Khartman P., Dependence of the crystal morphology from the crystalline
structure (In Russ.), translated from English, In “Rost kristallov” (Crystal growth),
Part 7, Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1967.
5. Troepol'skiy V.I., Ellern S.S., Geologicheskoe stroenie i neftenosnost' Aksubaevo-Melekesskoy depressii (Geological structure and oil bearing of Aksubaevo-Melekess depression), Kazan': Publ. of KSU, 1964, 658 p.
6. Sakhibgareev R.S., Vtorichnye izmeneniya kollektorov v protsesse
formirovaniya i razrusheniya neftyanykh zalezhey (Secondary changes of collectors during the formation and destruction of oil deposits), Leningrad:
Nedra Publ., 1989, 260 p.
7. Nurgalieva N.G., Microfacies, petrophysics and sequence stratigraphic
framework of carbonateoil-bearing deposits of Kizelovskiy h